Skip Navigation Links

Buying Real Estate

As a Realtor for 17 years, I have heard all of the reasons why not to buy real estate ranging from it being too expensive to my 11-year-old daughter doesn't like it. All were valid reasons for those clients, but most regretted the decision. Once the decision is made to buy real estate, then the Where, What, and With Whom are the key questions that need answers before moving forward.

Where To Buy

People not familiar with the Aspen Snowmass call me and say, “Hi Stacey, I am looking for a mountain home. I want to have great skiing, fun summer activities, and possibly some water nearby. I also want it to be easy to get to and have opportunities to enjoy some culture in a community.”  They laugh when I say, “Yes”. Aspen, Snowmass and the Roaring Fork Valley truly has all of the above. The world-class skiing on 4 unique mountains offers skiing for every ability with minimal lift lines. Winter is the time when most are introduced to this area, but they stay for the summers that are filled with beautiful weather, bike rides, fly fishing, hiking trails, and golf with gorgeous scenery at every tee. There are literally events happening every day in the summer including The Ideas Festival, Jazz Aspen Music Festival, Ragnar Relays, and Theatre Aspen.

I have had the fortune of growing up in Jackson Hole and Utah, living in the Vail Valley and North Lake Tahoe, and visiting 75% of the mountain resorts in the area. I have investigated all of these communities and keep coming back to the Roaring Fork Valley as the best fit for me and my family. Winning the lottery tomorrow may change my tax bracket, but not my zip code!

Search Properties

What To Buy

Buying and selling real estate is 30% about doors, foundations, and Iinvestment returns. The other 70% is about the heart. Buyers can analyze, diagram, and reason any property to make what their heart's desire the "smartest decision I ever made." Seeing property is the best way to make the decision even easier.

Just like the four mountain of Aspen Skiing Company, the Aspen Snowmass real estate market has something for everyone. A pied-a-terre walking distance to coffee shops and hiking trails to a sprawling ranch with private fishing ponds can both be found in 30 miles of each other.

Click on the link below to search MLS listings in the Aspen Glenwood MLS.


Who To Trust With Real Estate

Real estate agents play an important role in the buying and selling of homes. They are responsible for helping clients navigate the process of finding the perfect home and negotiating a fair deal.

So what makes a great real estate agent? A great real estate agent is one who takes the time to understand the needs of their clients, whether they’re looking for a new primary residence, or an investment property. A great agent will have strong connections within the industry, which will give them access to more options than what’s available on the open market.

Another important trait of a successful real estate agent is having excellent negotiation skills. They should be able to get their clients the best possible price while also keeping everyone happy in the transaction.

Finally, it’s essential that a great real estate agent has impeccable communication skills. Clients need to be kept regularly updated on any developments in their search, so clear communication is key. An effective real estate agent should also be able to answer questions quickly and accurately, as well as provide support when needed.

If you’re looking for a skilled real estate agent who possesses these traits, you can rest assured that your home-buying experience will be smooth and stress-free!

  • This site is protected by reCAPTCHA see our Privacy Policy
HomepageStacey K Kelly Aspen Snowmass Luxury Real Estate Agent
© 2024 All rights reserved.

Christie's International Real Estate

Aspen Office
520 Durant Ave, Suite 205
Aspen, CO 81611

  • This site is protected by reCAPTCHA see our Privacy Policy
Real estate website design, development and optimization by Organic Return